Chemistry, B.S & M.S. University of Oxford (2002) | Oxford, England
Chemistry, Ph.D University of Oxford (2006) | Oxford, England
Post-Doc Mount Sinai School of Medicine (2006-2012) | New York, NY
Post Doctoral Fellows
Biomedical Engineering, Ph.D Temple University (2016) | Philadelphia, PA
Research Interest: Controlled shape synthesis of metal nanoparticles.
Nano-Bio Physics, Ph.D University of Texas at Arlington (2021) | Arlington, TX
Research Interest: Synthesizing novel multifunctional nanoparticles for disease treatment.
Materials Science & Engineering, Biological Science, B.S. Sungkyunkwan University (2014) | Seoul, South Korea
Nano Technology, M.S., Ph.D. Sungkyunkwan University (2021) | Seoul, South Korea
Post-Doc Sungkyunkwan University (2021 – 2022) | Seoul, South Korea
Research Interest: Development of transarterial chemoembolization system based on the image guidable nanoparticle-hydrogel complex.
Chemistry, B.S. University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus (2019) | San Juan, Puerto Rico
Research Interest: Development of novel nanoparticle-based contrast agents for detection of inflammatory sites using CT imaging.
Biomedical Engineering, B.S. Boston University (2020) | Boston, MA
Research Interest: Development of silver nanoparticles as a contrast agent for dual-energy mammography.
Chemical Engineering, B.S. Drexel University (2022) | Philadelphia, PA
Research Interest: Development of silver nanoparticles as a drug delivery system (nanomedicine).
Cognitive Science, B.S. Case Western Reserve University (2022)| Cleveland, OH
Research Interests: Cerium nanoparticle coatings and biological applications in colitis treatment. Silver Tellurium nanoparticles as a contrast agent.
Chemical Engineering, B.S. North Carolina State University (2019) | Raleigh, NC
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, M.S. University of Pennsylvania (Expected 2023) | Philadelphia, PA
Research Interest: Development of ytterbium nanoparticles and iron oxide nanocubes in biomedicine area.
Bioengineering, B.S. University of Pennsylvania (Expected 2023) | Philadelphia, PA
Research Interest: Controlled shape synthesis and biological applications of metal nanoparticles.
Chemistry, B.A. University of Pennsylvania (Expected 2024) | Philadelphia, PA
Research Interest: Development of nanoparticle-based contrast agents.
Biology, B.A. University of Pennsylvania (Expected 2025) | Philadelphia, PA
Research Interest: Development of silver nanoparticles as contrast agents for dual-energy mammography.
Chemistry, B.A. University of Pennsylvania (Expected 2026) | Philadelphia, PA
Research Interest: Development of novel nanoparticle-based contrast agents.
- Jessica Hsu, Postdoctoral Researcher at University of Wisconsin
- Clara Dong, Senior Associate in Biotechnology Equity Research at Jefferies
- Lenitza Nieves Lopez, Drug Development Training Program at Genetech
- Ananyaa Kumar, Financial Analyst at K1 Investment Management
- Alex Tward, Research Associate at Cartography Biosciences
- Johoon Kim, Equity Research Associate at RBC Capital Markets
- Yue Huang, Postdoctoral Researcher at NIH
- Shrey Shah, PhD Student at University of Maryland
- Pratap Naha, Senior Scientist at Ocugen
- Mathilde Bouche, Faculty at French National Centre for Scientific Research
- Peter Chhour, Research Scientist at Ocugen
- Xingjian (Joe) Zhong, Ph.D Student at Boston University
- Sarah Gubara, Medical Student at Temple University
- Lizeng Gao, Professor at Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Lahari Uppulri, Ph.D Student at Drexel University
- Rami Ezzibdeh, Medical Resident at Stanford University
- Kumudini Pulaparthi, Process Engineer at Scuba Probe Technologies, CA
- Rabe’e Cheheltani, Associate Director at IQVIA
- Venkata Jonnakuti, MD/Ph.D Student at Baylor College of Medicine
- Ally Bernstein, Product Manager at BlackRock, DE
- Shaameen Mian, Manager at Pricewaterhouse-Coopers, PA
- Barbara Benardo, Senior Design Quality Engineer at CooperSurgical
- Martina Jurcova, Data Scientist at Swiss Re
- Nicolas Gallo, Assistant Professor at Long Island University
- Elizabeth Hecht, Nursing Student at Thomas Jefferson University